Your name, institution, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address. As the First Author (presenter), you will receive all future correspondence from NNECOS.
The title of your abstract in sentence case, capitalizing only the first letter of the first word of the title and any proper nouns or acronyms. Do not use proprietary drug names in the title; use generic drug names instead. Do not refer to study results or conclusions in the title; it should objectively describe the study. NNECOS reserves the right to edit abstract titles to conform to this policy.
The name and institution of each coauthor.
A separate disclosure form should be filled out by the first author and by each co-authors. Please fax to 603-887-6049 after submission.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FIRST AUTHOR
The First Author must
- Verify that all coauthors are aware of the contents of the abstract and support its data.
- Agree, on behalf of all coauthors, to transfer copyright to NNECOS for publication in the annual meeting proceedings and on the NNECOS website.
- Agree to deliver an oral presentation if selected (first authors may indicate desire to be considered for poster presentation only)
- Agree to be present during the scheduled time of a Poster Session
- Adhere to the following conflict of interest policy